Top Ten Reasons To Get On The Snow Early
1. Because you can
2. Forces you to clean the cobwebs off your equipment, gather lost mittens, get in gear
3. Break in new equipment
4. Break in old body parts: Calluses on shins, bone spurs, quads, etc.
5. Less crowds
6. Great deals on tickets and lodging
7. Get in the holiday spirit
8. Early season lessons - get your money's worth for the season
9. Head off the holiday glut
10. More early miles mean better performance - show up those holiday laggards!
KidzTravel: get your early season in now! book it here.